Kroger Rewards Changes
PLEASE READ FOR IMPORTANT CHANGES!!
The Kroger Company has announced a new Kroger Community Rewardsprogram. This REPLACES the Kroger Neighborhood Rewards program which uses gift cards. If you would like to continue to earn monies for your SBOB Student Account you must follows the steps listed:
1) Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2) Register your KROGER PLUS CARD; (you will need the number on the back of the card)
3) Select the green button CINCINNATI, OHIO
4) Select ENROLL please take note that you must re-enroll each year (SBOB will put out a reminder)
5) Create a username and password, if you have not done so already. Follow the steps listed; you will need your Kroger Plus Card number, additionally you will select a store and enter a working email address.
6) Find your Organization:
a) Number is: 81165
b) Legal Name is: Band and Orchestra Boosters of the Sycamore Community School District.
c) Select SAVE CHANGES
d) You will receive an email confirming the registration, and it will instruct you to activiate your account.
After you have registered your card at Kroger send your Kroger Plus Card number to Cathy Halstead at: email@example.com . Make sure to include your son or daughters name so we can credit the correct person. Cathy will confirm the receipt of your Kroger Plus Card number. Without this information we will not be able to credit individual student accounts.
IMPORTANT ITEMS OF NOTE
1) You no long needed to use one of the sbob gift cards after May 1st. Your gift cards retain their value, but no earnings are accumulated after April 30th.
2) Starting May 1st, 2012 every time you shop at Kroger using your enrolled Kroger Plus Card you will earn rewards. In addition, once a household member enrolls their card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for their account. You must send ALL Kroger Plus Card registered numbers to Cathy Halstead for student account tracking. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
3) Kroger will pay up to $1 ,250,000 on a quarterly basis to all participating organizations. An organization can earn up to $50,000 quarterly. This is based on the organizations percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Reward organizations.
4) Program rewards are no longer a straight 4%.
5) Eligible Purchases:
Biggest Changes: Gas, Alcohol, Tobacco and some preloaded gift cards are not eligible.
Eligible Purchases shall consist of those retail purchases made at any Cincinnati Division Kroger Food Store by an Eligible Participant who presents a Kroger Plus Card at the time of purchase. If the card is not presented during a transaction, your organization's account will not be credited. Purchase of Alcohol, Tobacco, Government Assisted Pharmacy Expenses, Postage Stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa PrePaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets, Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel and Fuel Center purchases, and Sales Tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out of pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
6) SBOB will receive information 2 weeks after each quarter ends. At that time sbob will determine the individual student account contributions, which will be based on the use of the Kroger Plus Card. We are projecting to make deposits into student accounts at end of August, November, February and May.
7) Household Limit is $300 per quarter. Relatives and friends not in your household can enroll their Kroger Plus Card, then send their Plus Card number and the students name it relates to, to Cathy Halstead at the email listed above. This will enable you to earn rewards from multiple households.
8) Details, Terms and Conditions, of the program can be found at www.sbob.org; News tab located under the video display later this week.
Please take a minute and register your Kroger Plus Card as soon as possible to make sure your earnings are not interrupted.
|Kroger Plus Cards Terms and Conditions.pdf||150.83 KB|