2020 SYCAMORE ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOWEvent: Saturday, Nov 21, 2020 ( 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. )
Set Up: Friday, Nov 20, 2020 ( 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. )
Set Up: Saturday, Nov 21, 2020 ( 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. )
Sycamore High School
7400 Cornell Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Thank you for your interest in the Sycamore Band and Orchestra Boosters (SBOB) Arts and Craft Show. To participate in our next Craft Fair if you are new to our show, please do the steps below. RETURNING VENDORS, please login, review your profile information and pay for your booth in our store.
1. Ensure you meet the following requirements:
- 1a. ONLY homemade arts and crafts (wood, ceramics, sewing, etc.) are permitted.
- 1b. NO resale items may be sold.
- 1c. NO baked goods or other consumables are to be sold except homemade candy or specialty items such as salsa, jelly, and dips.
- 1d. We request a proper table skirting or covering around all four sides of any table used.
- 1e. If you are using a freestanding backdrop or shelving unit, please limit the height to seven feet.
- 1f. Since our raffle is a key element in our fund raising efforts, crafters are expected to donate an item representative of your talent. Please attach a business card and be prepared to drop it off at the sign-in table at registration.
- 1g. Lunch, snack items, and baked goods will be available for sale by the Sycamore Band and Orchestra Boosters, which will be open to all crafters and visitors.
- 1h. By registering to be a vendor, you further agree to forever release, discharge, and covenant to hold harmless the Sycamore Band and Orchestra Boosters, the Sycamore Community Schools, the Sycamore Board of Education, Sycamore school employees, and any other firms, person, or corporation charged or chargeable with responsibility or liability, their heirs, administration, executors, successors and assignees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, loss of services, actions and causes of actions belonging to the undersigned, arising out of any act or occurrence up to the present time, and particularly on account of all personal injury, disability, property damage, loss or damages of any kind sustained by the undersigned in the consequence of your participation in the Sycamore Arts and Crafts Show as previously stated. The undersigned also represents that they are responsible for all applicable sales taxes.
2. Create a vendor account on our website by selecting the “Setup a Vendor Account” below.
3. Once an account is created, you must complete all the fields on the “My Profile” page. This page is access by selecting “My Account” and then “My Profile”.
- 3a. Select the “Submit” button at the bottom of the “My Profile” page to save your information.
4. Upload one or multiple images of the products you sell using the “Vendor Image Upload” link under “My Account” area.
- 4a. Images (pictures) of your art or craft are required for approval and for us to allocate space accordingly. (We make every effort to avoid placing duplicates of similar crafts next to each other.)
- 4b. Select the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to save your images.
5. SBOB will process your information and send you an email within two (2) weeks.
6. Once you are offered an invitation to participate in our show, you may proceed to submit payment. This will be done through a link provided in the acceptance email. WAIT FOR APPLICATION APPROVAL (if new vendor) PRIOR TO PAYMENT.
You will be considered a vendor in our show only after your payments have been received and cleared.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER Aug 31, 2020